Fotini Karamouzis focuses her practice on workers’ compensation matters. An experienced trial attorney, she has litigated in civil and supreme state courts, winning favorable settlements and judgments. She has also advised her clients to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, assisted in drafting and reviewing corporate policies and processes, and engaged in risk assessment and training.
While getting her law degree at Western Michigan University Thomas Cooley Law School, Fotini earned experience as a law clerk at a New York City commercial litigation and financial services litigation firm, and as a student public defender in the Washtenaw County Public Defender’s Office.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Western Michigan University Thomas Cooley Law School, J.D., 2014
- Trial Skills Course: Teaching Assistant
- Mock Trial Board: Chair
- National Mock Trial Team: Captain
- Book Award in Trial Skills and Law of Cyberspace
- Saint John’s University, B.S., 2009
- New York State Bar Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association