Jaime L. Piazza
Jaime L. Piazza counsels and defends a wide variety of employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York. Her experience includes conducting trials, hearings, depositions, discovery, and settlement negotiations. She draws on previous experience as a lead investigator in a special-investigations unit with a regional dental insurance provider, where she investigated suspected cases of insurance fraud, including close coordination with the New York State Attorney General’s Medicaid Fraud Control Unit. She is also an experienced litigator in family court.
After law school, she served on the board of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Bar Association of Greater New York, first as a member and later as president.
- New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Advocacy for the Equality of LGBT People: Fellowship Recipient
- People Representing the Issues of Sexual Minorities: Secretary
- New York University, B.A., 2003
- New York State Bar Association