Jenna R. Venturini has extensive experience counseling and defending employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. She is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully litigated complex claims involving compensability and insurance fraud.
As a law student, Jenna honed her writing skills while serving as a staff member on the Touro Law Review. She has a passion for legal research and writing, and takes pride in preparing and filing extensive summations, appeals, and rebuttals to the Board. With a background in handling workers’ compensation matters on the claimant side, Jenna draws on broad knowledge of the claims handling process and offers unique insights to her clients.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2015
- Touro Law Review: Staff Member, 2013-15
- Animal Law Society: President, 2012-15
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Products Liability
- Legal Process II – Oral Advocacy
- Civil Dispute Resolution and Procedure
- Stony Brook University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010