For more than eight years, Lee C. Stoddard has focused his practice on representing self-insured employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. He has extensive experience handling all aspects of the claims process, including conducting hearings, deposing medical professionals, claimants, and employer witnesses, and negotiating and preparing settlement agreements. Lee also provides counsel and legal guidance to claim examiners and risk adjusters regarding case management and the application of current laws, practices and trends in workers’ compensation in New York State.
Before entering private practice, Lee was a senior hearing attorney with the New York State Special Funds Conservation Committee. He was also an independent closing attorney for residential real estate purchases, equity loans, and refinance agreements for the top three mortgage lenders in the country. In addition, Lee’s background includes handling civil litigation and matters related to criminal and family law.
- New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic: Student Attorney
- Syracuse University Whitman College of Management, B.S., 2009
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Sarah’s Guest House, 2019 to present
- Board of Directors, President, current