Louis Poggioli focuses his practice on the defense of employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York. He is involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution. During law school, Louis gained experience researching claims under employment and labor law, primarily involving discrimination and retaliation matters, while serving as an extern with the U.S. Postal Service Legal Division. He also held a clerkship to Supreme Court Justice Katherine A. Levine in the Kings County Civil Court and an internship with the Connecticut General Assembly.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2017
- Quinnipiac University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- WQAQ College Radio: Secretary, Events Manager
- Yapolitics Youth Voter Outreach: Vice President, Co-Editor, 2010-14