Madeline Szodfridt concentrates her practice on counseling and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She is involved throughout all stages of the workers’ compensation claims-handling process, from inception through resolution. Moxi draws on her experience as a claims associate for employment specialty lines at a leading U.S. insurance company, where she handled negotiations to settlement including mediation and litigation preparation, and collaborated with defense counsel on case procession.
- New York
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., 2022
- Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal, Notes and Comments Editor
- Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association, Executive Board
- Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association, Mock Trial Competition
- Marist College, B.A., cum laude, 2019