Matthew A. Noto focuses his practice on counseling and defending insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in a variety of worker’s compensation matters throughout New York.
Prior to entering private practice, Matthew gained experience as a judicial extern with the Suffolk County Family Court and completed pro bono work in the Suffolk County Supreme Court. While attending the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, he worked as a student attorney with the Senior Citizens Project, a pro bono law office assisting senior citizens with a variety of legal issues in civil proceedings. He has also been an active volunteer with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation since 2009.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Touro Law Pro Bono Service Award
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Professional Responsibility
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.S., magna cum laude, 2015
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation: Volunteer
News & Knowledge
Publications & Events
- “Medication Authorization and Litigation Strategies for NY Workers’ Compensation Claims,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, April 26, 2023