Michael J. Rigelsky
Michael J. Rigelsky is an experienced litigator and counselor to a variety of private companies and insurance carriers involving trucking, transportation, construction, product liability, commercial litigation, and general liability matters in state and federal courts throughout Florida. He focuses much of his practice on matters involving product liability, wrongful death, severe personal injury, premises liability, and complex commercial disputes. His experience also includes contract issues, technology, licensing, banking, fraud, employee matters, nondisclosure agreements, professional and medical liability and malpractice, real estate, insurance coverage, construction, and condominium law.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked as national coordinated discovery counsel for a major transportation products manufacturer and as in-house counsel for a telecommunications data company. During law school, Michael served as a law clerk for the Honorable Maria M. Cabret of the Superior Court of the United States Virgin Islands.
- Obtained a unanimous defense jury verdict on behalf of an industrial manufacturer in a significant injury case
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a national retailer in a premises liability case
Honors & Awards
Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010, 2012–14
- U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio
- The George Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Georgetown University, B.A., cum laude, 2001
January 26, 2021
January 25, 2021