Morgan T. Kitton
Morgan T. Kitton focuses her practice on defending insurers, employers, and third-party administrators against workers’ compensation claims. She draws on experience handling cases related to personal injury, product liability, and medical malpractice.
As a law student, Morgan interned in the Veterans’ and Service Members’ Rights Clinic of Touro Law Center, where she assisted clients in securing benefits and applying for discharge upgrades.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2017
- Real Estate Law Society: Founder and President
- Business Law Society: Secretary
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in American Legal Studies Practicum
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Veterans’ and Service Members’ Rights Clinic
- Long Island University, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2015
- Dean’s List
- Women’s Soccer Team: Captain
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York Cosmos: Soccer Trainer and Coach