Morgan T. Kitton
Morgan T. Kitton focuses her practice on defending insurers, employers, and third-party administrators against workers’ compensation claims. She draws on experience handling cases related to personal injury, product liability, and medical malpractice.
As a law student, Morgan interned in the Veterans’ and Service Members’ Rights Clinic of Touro Law Center, where she assisted clients in securing benefits and applying for discharge upgrades.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2017
- Real Estate Law Society: Founder and President
- Business Law Society: Secretary
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in American Legal Studies Practicum
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Veterans’ and Service Members’ Rights Clinic
- Long Island University, B.A., Criminal Justice, 2015
- Dean’s List
- Women’s Soccer Team: Captain
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York Cosmos: Soccer Trainer and Coach