Susan R. Allen
Susan R. Allen concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation and product liability matters. Her background includes handling Social Security Disability and family law matters, and drafting discovery demands briefs, objections, and other documents.
During law school, Susan was a judicial intern to the Hon. Joan P. Armstrong of the Suffolk County Probate and Family Court in Massachusetts.
- New York
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2019
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Disability Law Advocates
- Trustee Academic Scholarship, 2016-19
- Colgate University, B.A., 2015
- Women’s NCAA Division I Varsity Ice Hockey
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York