Teal Johnson focuses her practice on commercial litigation, construction, product liability, and general negligence matters. She draws on a background representing banks, credit unions, hospitals, and other clients in complex bankruptcy issues in state and federal courts throughout New York.
During law school, Teal gained experience as a student attorney with the Criminal Defense Clinic at the Syracuse University College of Law. She is the co-founder and a board member of Designing Dreams, a nonprofit organization headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, which redecorates and redesigns bedrooms of children who are fighting cancer.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law: Executive Editor
- National Women’s Law Student Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Contracts
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, B.S., 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Central New York Women’s Bar Association
- Designing Dreams: Co-founder and current board member