The filing of medical provider applications in New Jersey has significantly increased in the last few years. Most notably, claim petitions involving treatment between bordering states, such as New York and New Jersey or New Jersey and Pennsylvania, have been trending upward.
Goldberg Segalla has handled these claims in all their forms, and will be able to successfully represent your interests — whether the case is in active litigation and will require trial or motion practice, the matter requires counseling, or you are simply in need of negotiating a settlement.
Goldberg Segalla’s Workers’ Compensation practice has translated our attorneys’ insights into a Medical Provider Fact Sheet — click and download the fact sheet for more information about medical provider claims in all their varieties.
For additional information or to discuss how we might be of assistance, please contact one of the members of our team below.
Elizabeth A. Adekunle
New Jersey Workers’ Compensation Leadership Team
609.986.1375 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers strategic counsel and defense across the full spectrum of workers’ compensation matters
- Clients include multinational hospitality enterprises, retail companies, and other self-insured employers, as well as insurers and third-party administrators
- Draws on previous experience as an associate counsel to one of the country’s largest insurers, where she counseled insured clients and developed effective litigation strategies in the defense of workers’ compensation claims
Damon M. Gruber
Co-Chair, Workers’ Compensation
716.566.5491 | email@example.com
- Leads over 100 attorneys in the Workers’ Compensation practice group, ensuring the highest standards of client service across the firm’s coast-to-coast footprint
- Creates and executes plans for aggressive file closure, settlements, and national risk management
- Implements tailored programs that target reducing costs involved with Medicare Set-Asides, opioids and other prescription drugs, long-tail claims, permanency awards, return-to-work issues, and emerging risks
- Works closely with the firm’s other practices to ensure clients receive coordinated representation for all their legal needs — often identifying impactful cost-saving synergies by tackling interrelated workers’ compensation, employment, traditional labor law, general liability, corporate and transactional, and other issues together