Fifteen attorneys resident in Goldberg Segalla’s Philadelphia office have been listed in the 2020 Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers. The range of practices these attorneys represent—including Global Insurance Services, Employment and Labor, General Liability, Management and Professional Liability, Product Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Class Action Litigation, and Trucking—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities across the region.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just five percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, nearly a half of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in Pennsylvania are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2020 edition.
Firm-wide, 160 of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its 11-state domestic footprint have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications.
The Goldberg Segalla attorneys listed in the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers are:
- Joseph Cagnoli, Jr.—Products Liability: Defense
- Eric A. Fitzgerald—Insurance Coverage
- Michael A. Hamilton—Insurance Coverage
- Matthew S. Marrone—Professional Liability: Defense
- Michael S. Saltzman—General Defense
- Stacy A. Tees—Workers’ Compensation
- Carianne P. Torrissi—Employment and Labor
- Jonathan S. Ziss—Professional Liability: Defense
The following Goldberg Segalla attorneys are recognized on the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
- John A. DeRose—General Defense
- Hillary N. Ladov—Insurance Coverage
- Michael P. Luongo—Professional Liability: Defense
- Jennifer M. Mannion—General Defense
- Alex G. Osevala—Transportation/Trucking
- Sean T. Stadelman—Class Action
- Chimdi G. Tuffs—Civil Litigation: Defense