Goldberg Segalla is pleased to announce it has elected 13 attorneys to its partnership. This dynamic group of newly elevated attorneys is from a cross-section of the firm’s offices and represents a variety of practices, including Workers’ Compensation, Toxic Torts, Global Insurance Services, Business and Commercial, Professional Liability, General Liability, and Product Liability, among others.
The firm’s newly elected partners are:
- William H. Baaki, of the firm’s Albany office, litigates complex commercial, real property, and construction disputes, as well as general liability matters.
- Debra L. Doby, of the White Plains office, litigates complex workers’ compensation claims; she also counsels employers on Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance and conducts training seminars to minimize workplace accidents and related litigation.
- William J. Edwins is an insurance coverage litigator who represents national and international insurers in matters involving a broad range of coverage issues and policy types, providing complex coverage advice and representing insurers in state and federal courts. He is resident in Garden City.
- Of the Baltimore office, Brendan H. Fitzpatrick defends a range of entities — including equipment and product manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and others — involved in toxic tort, product liability, and environmental litigation.
- Troy S. Flascher, in Buffalo, litigates matters ranging from product, transportation, and premises liability to Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act compliance issues.
- John M. McConnell, in Princeton, represents Fortune 500 companies and small businesses in commercial litigation and in matters involving product liability, civil rights, premises liability, construction, and premises security.
- Christopher P. Midura, of the firm’s Princeton office, litigates product liability matters. He also has state and federal court experience with business and commercial, insurance, intellectual property, and negligence litigation.
- In Rochester, James M. Paulino II represents individuals and corporations in complex insurance coverage, intellectual property, cyber risk, labor and employment, and professional malpractice matters, as well as domestic and international contract disputes.
- Ryan G. Pitman is a commercial litigator and business counselor whose practice spans the construction, energy, manufacturing, real estate, and food and beverage industries. He is a member of the firm’s Buffalo office.
- Marvin N. Romero, of the firm’s Garden City office, represents defendants in a variety of civil litigation matters, including premises liability, Labor Law, product liability, and automobile negligence claims.
- In Syracuse, Molly M. Ryan practices in the areas of commercial litigation, sports and entertainment law, and constitutional law. She also represents regional and national commercial real estate developers in catastrophic personal injury and premises liability litigation.