Goldberg Segalla is pleased to announce that it has elected seven attorneys to its partnership: Todd M. Jones, Michael S. Katzen, Esther F. Omoloyin, M. Regina Phillips, Zachary H. Pratt, and Michael D. Schweitzer. The newly elected partners practice in a range of areas, including in the firm’s Toxic Torts, Workers’ Compensation, Employment and Labor, Product Liability, and Municipal and Governmental Liability Practice Groups, among others.
- Todd M. Jones, of the Garden City office, focuses his practice on workers’ compensation defense, with experience that includes accidental, occupational, and death claims at all stages of litigation.
- Michael S. Katzen, of the Princeton office, defends employers in complex employment litigation matters in the state and federal courts of New York and New Jersey, in front of a wide variety of administrative agencies, and in alternative dispute forums.
- Esther F. Omoloyin, also of the Princeton office, heads the firm’s workers’ compensation practice throughout New Jersey, where she, in every vicinage in the state, litigates matters involving the full range of worksite accident and occupational disease claims.
- M. Regina Phillips, of the New York City office, predominantly defends cases involving allegations of medical malpractice, product liability, and general negligence.
- Zachary H. Pratt, of the Albany office, represents employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation matters before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board.
- Michael D. Schweitzer, of the Hartford office, is a seasoned trial lawyer who leads the firm’s workers’ compensation practice in Connecticut, where he represents self-insured employers, employers with large retentions and deductibles, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in matters before the state’s Workers’ Compensation Commission.