Seven Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers
Seven attorneys resident in Goldberg Segalla’s Chicago office have been listed on the 2020 Illinois edition of Super Lawyers. The range of practices these attorneys represent—spanning Insurance Coverage, Product Liability, and Business Litigation—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities across the region.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just 5 percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, more than a third of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in Illinois are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2020 edition.
Firm-wide, close to 180 of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its 10-state domestic footprint have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications.
THE GOLDBERG SEGALLA ATTORNEYS LISTED IN THE 2020 ILLINOIS SUPER LAWYERS ARE:
- Larry D. Mason―Insurance Coverage
- James W. Ozog―Product Liability: Defense
- Jonathan L. Schwartz―Insurance Coverage
THE FOLLOWING GOLDBERG SEGALLA ATTORNEYS ARE RECOGNIZED ON THE 2020 ILLINOIS SUPER LAWYERS RISING STARS LIST:
- Meghan A. Collins―Appellate
- Justin D. Kaplan―Product Liability: Defense
- Jennifer L. Rediehs*―Product Liability: Defense
- Colin B. Willmott*―Business Litigation
* Denotes an attorney who is new to the Super Lawyers list.