Thirteen attorneys resident in Goldberg Segalla’s Newark and Princeton offices have been listed on the 2020 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers. The range of practices these attorneys represent—spanning Insurance Coverage, Workers’ Compensation, and Business Litigation—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities across the region.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just 5 percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, nearly one-fifth of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in New Jersey are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2020 edition.
Firmwide, close to 180 of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its 10-state domestic footprint have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications.
THE GOLDBERG SEGALLA ATTORNEYS LISTED IN THE 2020 NEW JERSEY SUPER LAWYERS ARE:
- Caroline J. Berdzik―Employment Litigation: Defense
- Robert M. Hanlon Jr.―Product Liability: Defense
- Anita Hotchkiss―Product Liability: Defense
- Michael J. Leegan―Civil Litigation: Defense
- David S. Osterman―Product Liability: Defense
THE FOLLOWING ATTORNEYS ARE RECOGNIZED ON THE 2020 NEW JERSEY SUPER LAWYERS RISING STARS LIST:
- Elizabeth A. Adekunle―Workers’ Compensation
- Teagan S. Allen*―General Liability: Plaintiff
- Christian A. Cavallo―Insurance Coverage
- Nicole M. Crowley―Civil Litigation: Defense
- John M. McConnell―Civil Litigation: Defense
- Christopher P. Midura―General Litigation
- Esther F. Omoloyin―Workers’ Compensation
- David E. Rutkowski―Class Action
* Denotes an attorney who is new to the Super Lawyers list.