Twelve attorneys resident in Goldberg Segalla’s Newark and Princeton offices have been listed in the 2018 New Jersey edition of Super Lawyers.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just five percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, nearly a third of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in New Jersey are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2018 edition.
Firm-wide, close to 180 of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its 10-state domestic footprint have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications.
The Goldberg Segalla attorneys listed in the 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers are:
- Paul S. Danner — Business Litigation
- Caroline J. Berdzik — Employment Litigation: Defense
- Robert M. Hanlon Jr. — Product Liability: Defense
- Anita Hotchkiss — Product Liability: Defense
- Michael J. Leegan — Civil Litigation: Defense
- David S. Osterman — Product Liability: Defense
The following Goldberg Segalla attorneys are recognized on the 2018 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars list: