Allison Cullens counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New York. Her background includes handling Social Security Disability matters and drafting discovery demands, litigation plans, and budgets for matters involving insurance coverage, personal injury, and medical malpractice.
- New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Albany Law Journal of Science & Technology: Associate Editor,
- Pro Bono Society: Executive Board Member
- Albany Law Veterans’ Pro Bono Project: Project Director
- University at Buffalo, B.A., cum laude, 2014
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society