Asha V. Edwards
Asha V. Edwards focuses her practice on workers’ compensation defense, specifically involving construction cases. Her background includes insurance coverage litigation, and she has extensive experience reviewing coverage documents — including policy paperwork — and preparing regulatory and compliance reports.
She is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully tried cases involving compensability and insurance fraud. Asha has also litigated intellectual property claims and prosecuting trademarks within the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2010
- Hofstra Intellectual Property Association: Networking and Alumni Executive Officer
- Bernard Baruch College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2006
- National Association of Black Women in Construction
- National African American Insurance Association (NAAIA)
- Piano Teacher at Kathryn Brickell Music School