Ashley M. Monette
Ashley M. Monette represents insurers, employers, and third-party administrators against a variety of workers’ compensation claims. She draws on experience handling mass tort claims in the realm of commercial litigation, as well as matters involving breach of contract, antitrust and non-compete claims, shareholder derivative claims, real estate disputes, and intellectual property disputes.
As a law student, Ashley interned in the Franklin County District Attorney’s Office and the Clinton County District Attorney’s Office, and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Deborah H. Karalunas.
Honors & Awards
New York Metro Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020-21
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Law Review: Form and Accuracy Editor
- Moot Court Honor Society: Executive Board
- Justinian Honor Society
- Le Moyne College, B.A., Psychology, cum laude, 2013
- New York State Bar Association
September 30, 2021