Brian J. Gilligan
Brian J. Gilligan focuses his practice on counseling and defending insurers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in a wide variety of workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey.
Prior to entering private practice, Brian served as a law clerk to the Honorable Kay Walcott-Henderson in the New Jersey Superior Court, Civil Division, where he wrote extensively on issues relating to public-entity immunity, employment and arbitration issues. During this time, he also worked as a court-appointed mediator. Brian also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Joel Schneider in the U.S. District Court of New Jersey.
Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion: Associate Notes Editor
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Cyber Warfare: Staff Editor
- Represented Rutgers in the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court
- Colby College, B.A., Classics and Philosophy, 2012
- Mercer County Bar Association
- American Bar Association