Christopher P. Midura
Christopher P. Midura has experience in both state and federal courts at trial and appellate levels involving business and commercial, insurance, intellectual property, and negligence litigation. He also is experienced in product-liability work.
Chris has tried several personal-injury cases to verdict and has worked on a number of matters defending retailers in premises liability cases. In addition, he counsels clients on administrative regulations and government affairs. Chris has experience serving as local counsel in significant intellectual property, contract, multidistrict litigation, and business disputes before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and New Jersey Superior Court.
Honors & Awards
New Jersey Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2014–21 (Thomson Reuters)
View peer-review methodologies at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Member, Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board; honored as Appellate Advisory Best Oral Advocate.
- The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, B.A., 2005
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County American Inn of Court
- Treestand Manufacturers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
March 14, 2017
January 1, 2017