Jennifer L. Booker
Jennifer L. Booker is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on commercial and personal motor vehicle liability, premises liability, product liability, and uninsured/underinsured motorist matters. She has nearly 20 years of experience representing a diverse range of clients, including homeowners, motor vehicle operators, commercial property owners, and insurance companies in the defense of personal injury claims. Serving as lead counsel in jury trials, Jennifer has taken complex injury verdicts to trial involving motor vehicle, uninsured/underinsured claims, and premises liability. Within premises liability matters, she has handled slip-and-fall cases, staircase accidents, electricity and electrocution injuries, defective sidewalks, and dog bites. She has also defended matters involving product liability arising from the retail and distribution of food products.
Jennifer serves on the Board of Directors of the Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association, a voluntary, not-for-profit, statewide organization of civil defense attorneys. She also serves as an arbitrator.
Honors & Awards
The Best Lawyers in America
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, 2021
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2021
Connecticut Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2009-12
- Connecticut, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, 2002
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1995
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Second Vice President, 2020 to present
- Board of Directors, 2013 to present