Karina B. Clarke
Karina Clarke focuses her practice on workers’ compensation defense. Her experience includes representing clients in all types of workers’ compensation litigation before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, as well as drafting and submitting summations and appeals, negotiating settlements, and drafting settlement agreements. Karina has attended hearings in all five boroughs of New York City as well as on Long Island and upstate New York.
Karina was a legal intern in Queens County District Attorney’s Office’s Major Crimes Bureau and Criminal Bureau, where she conducted legal research, interviewed witnesses and police officers, and conducted Huntley Sandoval and Mapp/Dunaway hearings and hospital arraignments under supervision of Assistant District Attorneys.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuschsberg Law Center, J.D., 2011
- Touro Public Interest Fellow, 2009, 2010
- SEPA Mujer: Student Attorney
- Long Island Hispanic Bar Association: Black Law Student Association Representative
- Touro Law Center’s Latino American Law Student Association: Secretary
- Student Bar Association
- Manhattanville College, B.A., 2005