Kevin W. Dorr draws on more than 15 years of experience in the defense and counsel of insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims throughout New York. He handles all aspects of workers’ compensation claims from inception to resolution, including claim reviews, budget and settlement analysis, litigation at the hearing and trial level, depositions, and briefs.
Since 2014, Kevin has been a member of the Society of the New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association and currently serves as its president. He is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Irish American Bar Association of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- University of St. John’s School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Boston College, B.A., cum laude, 1997
- Society of the New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association: President
- New York State Bar Association
- Irish American Bar Association of New York