Kirsten C. D’Addario
Kirsten D’Addario counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in all types of workers’ compensation claims.
While attending law school, Kirsten worked as an intern with the Civil Justice Legal Clinic, where she researched and drafted memorandum for cases involving immigration law, family law, and human trafficking. She also gained experience as an intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Criminal Division.
- Connecticut, 2020
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Oxford University Consortium on Human Rights: Fellow, 2019
- CBA Committee on Human Trafficking: Member, 2019 to present
- Human Trafficking Prevention Project: Executive Board Member, 2017–20
- University of New Haven, B.S., 2017
- Connecticut Bar Association