Leigh Henjes counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. Involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, Leigh conducts depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. He draws on experience gained while serving as a law clerk to the Hon. Kay Walcott-Henderson in the New Jersey Superior Court, Mercer County. In addition to his law practice, Leigh currently serves in the New Jersey National Guard.
While attending law school, Leigh served as an intern in the U.S. Commercial Law and Regulatory Affairs department at Bristol-Myers Squibb. He also held an internship with the Hon. Karen M. Williams of the U.S. District Court in the District of New Jersey.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Rutgers Law Review: Associate Managing Editor
- Environmental Law Society: Vice President
- OUTLaws LGBTQ+: Treasurer
- Legal Writing Teaching Fellow
- University of Massachusetts, B.S., 2017
- Chi Alpha Sigma Athletic Honor Society
- D1 Student-Athlete, Lacrosse