Michael S. Urcuyo
Michael S. Urcuyo is an experienced litigator, with a focus on representing government entities in workers’ compensation, labor and employment, and personal injury litigation, including liability claims brought under Title 59. His experience covers all aspects of the litigation process, including administrative hearings, depositions, and jury trials, as well as case assessment and developing claims-handling strategy.
During law school, Mike gained experience as the managing editor of the Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal and as clinical law student with the Rutgers Intellectual Property Law Clinic. He was also a judicial intern for the Hon. Martha T. Manior and a law clerk for the Hon. Kimberly Espinales-Maloney in the Hudson County Superior Court.
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal, Managing Editor
- American Bar Association/Bureau of National Affairs Award, Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Drew University, B.A., 2013
Publications & Events
- “From Internet Trolls to Seasoned Hackers: Protecting Our Financial Interests From Distributed Denial of Service Attacks,” Rutgers Computer and Technology Law Journal, 2015
Upcoming Webinar: June 16, 2021
April 14, 2021
February 16, 2021
October 9, 2020
September 3, 2019