Natasa Timotijevic counsels and defends insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in a variety of workers’ compensation claims. Her experience includes handling matters relating to automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, Special Education, and employment discrimination before the Cook County Circuit Court and the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
As a law student, Natasa served as a law clerk in the Office of the Illinois Attorney General, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. She also worked as a student attorney in the university’s Civil Litigation Clinic, where she represented clients in claims involving divorce, consumer debt defense, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- CALI Award for Excellence in Civil Litigation Clinic, 2013
- Frederick Green Moot Court: Competitor and Board Member
- Civil Litigation Clinic
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., Political Science, History, and Spanish, 2011
- Phi Sigma Sigma
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Order of Omega
- Political Science Club
Publications & Events
- Presenter, “Parking Lot Perils in Illinois Workers’ Compensation,” GS Workers’ Compensation Webinar, August 14, 2019