Regina R. Verzino maintains a focus on workers’ compensation matters, serving employers, insurers, and third-party administrators throughout Maryland. She is involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including conducting depositions, negotiating settlements, and preparing petitions and motions. Regina draws on a background representing clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including labor and employment, insurance defense, contract and business disputes, premises liability, and personal injury matters.
Regina gained experience as a corporate counsel intern with Truth Initiative, where she collaborated with the legal team and outside counsel conducting research and risk assessment on a variety of issues, preparing memoranda, and interpreting laws, rulings and regulations. She also performed extensive legal research while working as a law clerk.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2022
- Student Bar Association, Treasurer
- Women’s Bar Association
- Community Development Clinic, Student Attorney
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 2018
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association