Rochelle T. Jean-Baptiste represents employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters and defends them in litigation before the New York Workers’ Compensation Board. With nearly 10 years of experience, Rochelle draws on a broad background handling a range of workers’ compensation, civil and environmental litigation, and employment and labor matters throughout New York and Toronto. She handles all aspects of the litigation process from inception through completion, including conducting depositions and hearings, preparation of appeals and rebuttals, and settlement evaluations.
Rochelle is very active in her community, volunteering with the United Nations Association in Canada Toronto Branch and the African Partnership Against Aids and HIV.
- New York
- Ontario, Canada
- University of Ottawa, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- York University, B.A., cum laude, 2008
- Injured Workers’ Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United Nations Association in Canada Toronto Branch: Volunteer
- African Partnership Against Aids and HIV