Viktoriia R. Protsyk
Viktoriia R. Protsyk counsels and defends insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She is involved in every stage of the workers’ compensation process, from the initial evaluation of a claim through resolution, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions. Viktoriia draws on experience handling corporate and residential real estate, estate planning, probate, family and elder law, and insurance-related matters.
While attending the Western New England University School of Law, Viktoriia advised small business owners on a range of legal issues, including trademark and copyright matters, contracts, and lease agreements, as a Student Clinician in the WNE Law Small Business Clinic. She also worked as a law clerk in the Bond and Specialty Insurance Division of The Travelers Insurance Companies.
- Connecticut, 2021
- Massachusetts, 2021
- Florida, 2022
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- WNEU Law Review, Note Editor
- Business Law Association
- First Amendment Appellate Moot Court Team
- Central Connecticut State University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2018
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Massachusetts Chapter of NAELA