Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Listed in 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers
Attorneys in Goldberg Segalla’s New York, Garden City, and White Plains offices are listed in the 2014 New York Metro edition of Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers, an annual ranking of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Goldberg Segalla’s strong showing reflects the prominence of the firm’s Business and Commercial, Construction, General Liability, Global Insurance Services, Product Liability, and Workers’ Compensation Practice Groups, among others. Goldberg Segalla had more attorneys than any other firm in the Personal Injury Defense: Products and Personal Injury Defense: General categories, and as Rising Stars in the Workers’ Compensation category.
Firmwide, more than 100 of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys across its five-state U.S. footprint have been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers publications.
The Goldberg Segalla attorneys listed in the 2014 New York Metro Super Lawyers appear below along with the primary practice areas in which they are recognized (names are linked to their full biographies):
- Caroline J. Berdzik (Employment Litigation Defense)
- Peter J. Biging (Professional Liability Defense)
- Emilio F. Grillo (Personal Injury Defense: General)
- Jill C. Owens (Civil Litigation Defense)
- Brendan T. Fitzpatrick (Appellate)
- Theodore W. Ucinski III (Personal Injury Defense: General)
- Michael P. Kandler (Insurance Coverage)
- Andrew J. Scholz (Personal Injury Defense: Products)
- Michael D. Shalhoub (Personal Injury Defense: Products)
Those recognized as 2014 New York Metro Rising Stars are:
- Todd M. Jones (Workers’ Compensation)
- Sean J. McKinley (Workers’ Compensation)
- Karen Saab-Dominguez (Civil Litigation Defense)
- M. Regina Phillips (Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice)
The Super Lawyers selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.