John K. Archibald
John K. Archibald focuses his practice on the defense and counsel of insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims, managing all aspects from start to finish in Maryland and D.C. John draws on 10 years of litigation experience in the D.C., Maryland, and federal courts, and also counsels companies on a wide range of employment issues, policies, and contract disputes. In his commercial practice, John assists with a variety of transactions, drafts and reviews contracts, and advises on business operations and formation.
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch
- Corporate Law, 2023
- Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers, 2023
- District of Columbia
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Fordham University, B.A., 2007
- J. Dudley Digges Inn of Court
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
Publications & Presentations
November 17, 2022
January 24, 2022