Katiana V. Rodriguez
Katiana V. Rodriguez focuses her practice on counseling and defending insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in a variety of workers’ compensation matters. She assists clients with all stages of litigation from inception through resolution. Katiana is bilingual in English and Spanish, and her experience includes representing many Spanish-speaking clients.
Her law school experience includes interning for the Honorable Barbara Lagoa at the Florida District Court of Appeal.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida Moot Court Team: Internal Vice President
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy: Articles Editor
- University of Miami, B.S., Communications and Psychology, Minor in Music Business and Entertainment, 2012
- Federation of Cuban Students
- Service and Leadership Organization (STRIVE)
- Clinton Global Initiative Program (CGIU)
- Habitat for Humanity