Kenneth L. Bostick Jr.
Kenneth L. Bostick Jr. is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on general liability matters, as well as matters involving product liability. His clients include restaurants, retail stores, automobile service centers, professional sports franchises, fitness facilities, and the manufacturers of sports and fitness equipment. His practice also includes defending negligence claims against nursing homes and assisted living facilities and representing professional athletes in contract negotiations and disputes.
Kenneth is a member of the Diversity Task Force, which strives to conceptualize and implement diversity-focused programs and give diversity a voice in our decision-making at the highest level.
Kenneth devotes a significant part of his practice to matters involving drones, advising clients in industries including construction, security, sports and entertainment, retail, and more on the use of all types of unmanned aerial vehicles. Kenneth is a frequent lecturer on the myriad legal issues arising from the widespread proliferation of drones across numerous industries, as well as on the impact of national, state, and local legislation pertaining to commercial and private drone use.
Honors & Awards
Business First’s Legal Elite of Western New York; Rising Star, 2018
Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2016-17, 2019
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- Buffalo Law Review: Publications Editor
- Marie Nesbitt Promise Prize, 2011
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Minority Bar Association of Western New York
Publications & Events
- Author, “Pie in the Sky: Cloud Computing Brings an End to the Professionalism Paradigm in the Practice of Law,” Buffalo Law Review, 2012
- Presenter, “The Next Big Thing: A Drone’s-Eye View of Drone Liability,” New York City, February 22, 2018
- Co-Presenter, “Drones Are Watching Us — But Is New York Watching Drones?” New York Society of Security Analysts, New York City, October 25, 2017
- Presenter, “And When the Sky Was Opened: Drones are Watching Us – But is New York Watching Drones?” Annual PERMA Conference, May 25, 2017
- “Bringing Offline Online: Return-to-Work Considerations for the Post-COVID-19 Retail Landscape” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, May 19, 2020
August 13, 2019
July 23, 2019
August 13, 2018