Sean P. Hvisdas
Sean P. Hvisdas focuses his practice on a wide range of insurance coverage and contractual risk transfer matters. Sean regularly consults with his clients regarding the availability of insurance coverage and is experienced in all aspects of coverage litigation, including dispositive motion practice, discovery, and pretrial procedures in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His background includes casualty defense litigation, including medical malpractice, premises liability, and motor vehicle liability actions.
For more than half a decade, Sean was the executive director of a national association of accounting firms where he routinely advised his clients on wide-ranging practice management and marketing issues. Consulting closely with firm partners and other stakeholders, Sean developed and helped to implement short- and long-term advertising, marketing, succession, and growth strategies. Following law school, Sean served as a law clerk to the Hon. Janet Z. Smith in the Civil Division of Burlington County Superior Court.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Journal of Law and Public Policy: Member
- Hunter Moot Court
- First-Year Writing Award
- Rowan University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2006
- The Whit: Managing Editor
- Golden Key International Honour Society, Vice President Communication
- Haddonfield Friends of the Library: Treasurer
- Cooper River Film Festival: Member