10 Goldberg Segalla Attorneys Featured in 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
Ten attorneys in Goldberg Segalla’s Philadelphia office have been listed in the 2021 Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers. The range of practices these attorneys represent—including Global Insurance Services, General Liability, Management and Professional Liability, Workers’ Compensation, and Transportation—highlights the breadth and depth of Goldberg Segalla’s capabilities across the region.
Thomson Reuters publishes the annual compendium of outstanding lawyers who meet stringent requirements for professional achievement and who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. While just five percent of the total attorney population in each state is recognized by the publication, one-third of Goldberg Segalla’s attorneys resident in Pennsylvania are recognized on the Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists in the 2021 edition. In addition, partner Stacy A. Tees was named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for Workers’ Compensation, making it her 10th year in a row to earn this distinction.
The Goldberg Segalla attorneys listed in the 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers are:
- Michael A. Hamilton—Insurance Coverage
- Matthew S. Marrone—Professional Liability: Defense
- Michael S. Saltzman—General Defense
- Stacy A. Tees—Workers’ Compensation
The following Goldberg Segalla attorneys are recognized on the 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list:
- John A. DeRose—General Defense
- Sean P. Hvisdas*—Insurance Coverage
- Hillary N. Ladov—Insurance Coverage
- Michael P. Luongo—Professional Liability: Defense
- Alex G. Osevala—Transportation/Maritime
- Chimdi G. Tuffs—Civil Litigation: Defense
*Denotes an attorney who is new to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.