Alan M. Leff
Alan M. Leff draws on more than 12 years of experience representing insurers, employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims. He counsels and defends clients in all stages of litigation from inception to appeal, and has litigated numerous favorable dispositive decisions before state and federal courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. In addition to workers’ compensation, Alan draws on experience handling insurance defense, general liability, and employment and labor matters.
Before joining private practice, Alan served as a law clerk to the Hon. Robert G. Millenky in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Camden County.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, B.A. 2005
Training and Certifications
- Certified Mediator, New Jersey Supreme Court
- Certified Arbitrator, Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas