Top Employer Recognition
Goldberg Segalla’s continual placement atop employer rankings highlights the impact of our collaborative culture.
- Nationally, Goldberg Segalla has ranked on Fortune’s list of the country’s top employers—the premier ranking of its kind—as one of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces in the United States, and have also ranked on Inc. Media‘s Best Workplaces list.
- Industry-wide, Goldberg Segalla is one of the Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services, an annual ranking from Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine, giving us top-20 placement among all small-to-medium professional-service providers in the entire United States.
- In New York State, Goldberg Segalla has ranked on the Best Companies to Work For list for eight years and counting, finishing as high as eighth. We have also ranked on Fortune’s list of the Best Workplaces in New York, placing 16th among small and medium-sized businesses in 2018, the highest-ranked law firm on the list.
- In Western New York, where we founded our firm, twice we were named The Best Place to Work among large employers, and we have been a finalist on this list in 10 of the last 11 years.
- In Illinois, we have ranked among the top five large employers in the Best Places to Work listing.
- In North Carolina, we ranked fifth on the Best Employers list.
- In Pennsylvania, we have ranked as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work.
- In New Jersey, we ranked several times among the top 20 large employers in the Best Places to Work list.
- In Florida, we are one of the top five large employers on the Best Companies to Work For list.
- In Maryland, we rank eighth on the Best Employers list.