Sports and Entertainment
The skilled attorneys at Goldberg Segalla can help tackle the challenges and legal needs facing professional sports leagues, teams, owners, athletes, movie studios, entertainers, and film and television production companies.
Our services include:
- Drafting, negotiating and executing contracts, including celebrity endorsement agreements and licensing deals
- Representing clients in litigation and arbitration matters related to contractual rights arising under performance agreements, endorsement agreements, royalty agreements and all other contracts
- Protecting, enforcing and litigating publicity rights, privacy rights and intellectual property rights
- Advising clients in other business ventures and contract negotiations
For news on the latest legal developments impacting the business of sports and entertainment, please visit our Sports and Entertainment Law Insider blog.
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Retail, Hospitality, and Development
- Intellectual Property
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- International Commercial Transactions and Litigation
- Antitrust and Competition